Let’s face it, we all play hard. And the toys we play on are bound to take some abuse. We have built a reputation for engineering our products to exceed consumer expectations for quality and durability and go to extraordinary lengths to ensure every product comes out of the factory in tip-top condition. That’s why we confidently back our products 100% and provide a 2 Year Guarantee against defects and workmanship for your purchase.
If you are the original purchaser and have registered your details on our website, we will replace or refund the item up to the original purchased dollar value, at our discretion, any part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation.
CLICKnRIDE® will not cover return shipping charges to Australia to replace the item under warranty.
Step 1. Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chips or scratches, corrosion from lack of care, etc)
- Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Dirt, trees, rocks, etc. -remember to un-click your lights when off-road!)
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness.
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
- Failure due to: accident or collision; misuse, abuse or modification; chemical fallout; salt, hail, or other environmental conditions including natural disasters; marine use; improper installation; installation of an incorrect part; and damages caused by other faulty parts.
Step 2. To be eligible for the 2 Year Guarantee, you must be the original purchaser and ensure your product has been registered here. Then submit the form below or return the part to the place of purchase.
You will need:
- Your original purchase receipt
- Description of fault and how it occurred
- Photo of the faulty item. This will facilitate a faster assessment process and often means we do not require the return of the goods.
Additional Important Information
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR COSTS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, TOWING CHARGES OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM A DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OF THE PART.
Ride safe and enjoy!
We want to see you back out on your bike, so please ensure you follow the steps above and submit the form below for a quick turnaround.
Please allow time for your image to load.
A success message will be displayed when your form has been uploaded.